Have a little time to take a look at these 20 powerful photographs. These photos will leave you stuck in silence as some of these photos are the historic and shattering events of the past. And others are truly heart-breaking that will leave you weeping.
1. The Only One Left World War II veteran from Belarus, Konstantin Pronin,86, sits on a bench as he waits for his comrades at Gorky park during Victory Day in Moscow, Russia, on Monday, May 9, 2011. Konstantin comes to this place every year. This year he was the only person from the unit to show. Reddit
2. The Infinity 100s of galaxies seen through the Hubble Deep Field (HDF), as they were 10 billion years ago.
3. “Evidence” A Filipino politician took this photo of his family moments before being assassinated.
4. The Prayer A monk prays for a dead man in the station hall of the Shanxi Taiyuan Train Station, China. The man died suddenly of natural causes while waiting for a train.
6. The Love of a Child Boy tries to wake up his alcoholic father.
7. Aftermath Girl devastated after the tsunami that hit Japan in 2011.
8. Ignorance is Bliss Homeless man sleeps outside a diner in Milwaukee, these women didn’t know someone is sleeping in front of them.
9. Terrible Accident Lithuanian man in shock after accidentally hitting and killing an eight year old.
10. The Last Call Man uses the suicide hotline on the Golden Gate Bridge.
11. Nazi rally at Nuremberg in 1937.
12. Neil Armstrong after his Moonwalk.
13. Sunset on Mars Taken in 2005 by the Spirit rover. NASA
14. The Massacre Victim “The Last Jew in Vinnitsa” – Member of Einsatzgruppe D (a Nazi SS death squad) is just about to shoot a Jewish man kneeling before a filled mass grave in Vinnitsa, Ukraine, in 1941. All 28,000 Jews from Vinnitsa and its surrounding areas were massacred.
15. Namibia’s Orange Sossusvlei sand dunes.
16. The Mission This photo was taken by astronaut Michael Collins, when he took this photo he was the only human, alive or dead, that wasn’t in the frame of this picture. He travelled with Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong and orbited the moon whilst they were landing to study the surface of the moon from farther out.
17. Saved! This was taken moments after Jewish refugees realized they weren’t being sent to their deaths at the horrible concentration camps and were in fact being saved.
18. Nowhere To Go Two engineers died when the windmill they were working on caught fire. This might be the last picture taken of them alive. Picture was taken on October 29th, 2013 in the Netherlands.
19. The Sadist Turkish official teases starving Armenian children by showing them a piece of bread during the Armenian Genocide in 1915.
20. Undulating clouds.
Via: The Mind Unleashed